PM Declarations

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Thor's Refuge

Moderators: Collin the Red, ravenb

PM Declarations

Postby Sid » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Greetings fellow Thorians,
I have talked to a couple of people out at the park about running for Prime Minister this next term, and I figured even though it's early, I would put up a declarations thread for those that I've talked to. If you like paperwork (at least 1 hr a week entering credits etc,) and are enthusiastic about growing our land and maintaining credits, sign ins, awards records, and are comfortable with doing an audit at the end of your term, please don't be shy! There are lots of people at the park to help you if you do run/are elected for PM (or any other position for that matter). Porkins has been Westmarch PM for the past term, and there are several other people out there to help you, such as the past PM (Etah), Baronet Tamara, Baronet Colin the Red, etc.

Declarations will close two weeks prior to the election. An open book corpora test and being dues paid are the only requirements to my knowledge.

Let the declarations begin!
"Kirby in the video games, sucks up something around him, and becomes something awesome because of it. You become what you need to so you can do awesome things.. since you are in fact.. Sid the Awesome"-Sir Jynx Mercades
Sid

Re: PM Declarations

Postby Selvé » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:55 pm

I'm shy, but I declare.
Selvé

Postby Fiks » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:03 pm

Selvé wrote:I'm shy,...

*coughbullshitcough*
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Postby Lady Tamara » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:00 pm

I declare! :D
Wife to Collin the Red
http://www.meetup.com/amtgard-sacramento
Tamara on the AmtWiki
O.R.K.
Facebook
Woman at Arms to Sir Francis of Ravensholm
Lady Tamara

Postby Guyvas » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:53 am

I will accept these as the written declaration to the GMR. Thanks
Guyvas
Crimson Marauders
Bloodfog
Wu Tang Clan ain't nothin' to fuck with
Guyvas
Mr. Tittyface

Postby Selvé » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Fiks wrote:
Selvé wrote:I'm shy,...

*coughbullshitcough*

:lol: Pffffffft!!! LOLOLOLOL! 0:) *hides*
Selvé

Postby Guyvas » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:13 pm

I have contacted Miles (our current WM GMR) to get tests, so when I get his tests on my computer I will print them for people to take the following weekend.

Guyvas
Guyvas
Crimson Marauders
Bloodfog
Guyvas
Mr. Tittyface

Postby harukaphoenix » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:39 pm

I, Haruka Phoenix, declare for PM! I'm looking forward to getting into the desk work part of Amtgard
harukaphoenix

Postby Selvé » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:45 pm

harukaphoenix wrote:I, Haruka Phoenix, declare for PM! I'm looking forward to getting into the desk work part of Amtgard

Woot woot! Right on Haruka! :D :D :D!!!
Selvé

Postby Guyvas » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:57 pm

this thread was started really early...just so everyone knows
Declarations close July 29th
So you have 1 month to decide if you want to do the hardest job in the game.
Guyvas
Crimson Marauders
Bloodfog
Guyvas
Mr. Tittyface

Postby Lady Tamara » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:56 am

Looking forward to this election. I guess I will state my intentions as PM.

Uhem.
I will be adding photos of all the members without an image, who want one, on the ORK.
I will add each person's heraldry to their ORK if it is wanted.
I will update credits as they are earned or within two days of any event, or receiving a list of participants.
I will add new members immediately and make sure they get a credit the first day they participate at the park
I will check each new waiver to legibility and completion.
I will arrive at the park on time with waivers and sign in sheets each week, or have someone cover these duties if unable to attend.
I will instruct each new member on how to sign in and why it is important.
I will keep all monies and books open for any who want to inspect them for discrepencies by publishing them monthly on the BOD forum.
I will keep detailed notes and scanned receipts for the books so all monies spent will be clearly identified.
I will make sure dues are entered into the ORK so we have an up to date voting list.
I will issue receipts to each person submitting dues.
I will scan all sign in sheets on a weekly basis, so we are ready for the Audit.
I will calculate all the uniques weekly and monthly so it is ready for the Audit.
I will have voting slips printed in time for our and WM elections, and will have them counted and posted within 24 hours of the vote.
I willl track all Tourneys, Quals, and election results for the Audit.
I will notify members of each upcoming vote,to get their votes, in case they are ill or out of town, or working and cannot attend tha park, so all members are represented and given a chance to vote.
I will diligently to add awards, passed reeves tests, titles to the ORK in a timely manner.
I will help add households, clans, and fighting companies to the ORK if requested.
I will not change any information, image, or name on the ORK without the written permission of the person it regards.
I will seek help if I need it, or become too ill to fulfill my duties.
I am willing to hold the position of Guildmaster of Heraldry and continue to keep the AmtWiki page up to date with the Heraldries of our land, clans, fighting companies, and belted families, where requested.
I have others that I will train while in office that have expressed an interest in the position.
I take this job seriously, and I will fulfill the position to the best of my ability.
I will continue to provide rule books for dues paid members at a minimal cost, as well as new members.
I will continue to create the newsletter each month with the updated list of new members and current balance of the coffers.
I will listen to those who feel that they are missing credits, and help research missing credits by contacting the lands that were visited, or go through the sign-ins for the missing dates.

I look forward to this election, and I am happy to see so many running for this position!
Lady Tamara

Postby Issiacks » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:40 pm

I shall Declare for PM!
Sometimes a Fish slap to the face is all you need
Issiacks

Postby Porkins » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:45 pm

Since we have so many first timers running for PM I am willing to help out/mentor anybody who wins and wants the help.
In times like these, it's helpful to remember that there have always been times like these- Paul Harvey
Porkins

Postby Guyvas » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:11 pm

By corpora, declarations close on July 29th and the election will be on August 12th (4 weeks away). Corpora tests are available up to and on the day of the election, Tests will be made available every Sunday until the 12th.

So far these people have declared:
Selve
Lady Tamara
Haruka
Issaicks

Tamara has passed her corpora test, all others have until the 12th to take and pass the test
Guyvas
Crimson Marauders
Bloodfog
Guyvas
Mr. Tittyface

Postby Lady Tamara » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:56 am

I would like to remind all our candidates that the ORK will be makning changes soon, as was announced at CLAN. I am looking forward to learning the new system.

I wish everyone the best of luck. :D

Lady T
Lady Tamara

Next

Return to Duchy of Thor's Refuge - Sacramento, CA