Personal Goals

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Thor's Refuge

Moderators: Collin the Red, ravenb

Personal Goals

Postby Hannoske » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Many of us in Amtgard have personal goals. They include things we would like to accomplish, personal improvements, and honors we would like to receive.

There are numerous people throughout Westmarch that have the skills and willingness to help it's members achieve their goals. To this end, I would like to encourage people to post their personal goals here. Remember, this is a goals area and not an "I deserve X" area. While many members have the goal of getting knighthood, try to be more specific in your plan or approach. In order to help people, I have laid my goals out below in a format you can emulate.

Primary Goal: Four Belted Knighthood
Further Goals:
1) Sword Knight - Constantly improve fighting through both experience and teaching.
1.a) Improve personal fitness, focusing on exercises that improve fighting stamina and speed.
1.b) Win no less than 1 tournament a year.
2) Flame Knight - Continue to serve the organization in my own way. Helping with events and the organizational aspect of the game. Path: Rose, but still develop in smith and lion.
3) Crown Knight - Continue to serve in office and develop my leadership and organizational skills. I would like to earn a different knighthood first. I would like to serve in Kingdom level office prior to earning this knighthood. Preferably as King.
4) Serpent Knight - Develop armor making skill. Progress through construction focusing on Owls. To this end, I have recently acquired leather-working tools to expand my skills past chain mail. ...and finish my aluminum chain set.
5) Title of Grand Duke - By continuing to serve in office.
6)Class Masterhoods
6.a) Master Reeve - By continuing to serve as a reeve, constantly improving my rules understanding and knowledge.
6.b) Master Undeclared - By continuing to level every class until I have reached level six in all classes available, then constantly play different classes.
6.c) Master Healer - Once I have earned master undeclared (and while playing healer in pursuit of that goal) I will focus on becoming the epitome of the class, showing not only the effectiveness of the class, but also the variety of ways it can by played with great effect.
6.d) Master Warrior - By having a full kit of great armor (almost there), utilizing my knowledge of team tactics, as well as my fighting skill.

Again, keep in mind this is to get your personal goals out there so those with the knowledge and desire may help you reach your goals and give you advice.
Hannoske

Re: Personal Goals

Postby Jace » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:10 pm

Primary Goal: Serpent belt

1) Focus on sewing and weaponmaking. Foraying into leatherworking when Funds allow. Work on bringing the visual ascetics of weapons and armor up.
2) Continue to serve Thor's Refuge and Eventually westmarch by running for offices and assisting with events in anyway I can.
3)Achieving a Title. Be it Lord or not. By Serving Thor's Refuge and eventually Westmarch to the best of my abilities.
4)Class Masterhood:
4a) Assassin- By continuing to help current Assassins with their class as well as finding different ways to play the class
4b) Wizard- My next step is to effectively play the wizard class. Not only taking abilities because they would allow me to break a game, but take abilities that thematically fit with my personal concept of wizard.
5) Raise the flurb bar.
“Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing.” Euripides

Lord Jacelendrahz "Jace" Darkholme
Jace

Postby Issiacks » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Primary Goal- Flame belt, Serpent Belt

1) Get a Foot hold into armor making and evolve it into a complete outfitting of a group of people.
2) Earn a Title By doing anything that I can to futher the goals of westmarch and thors refuge.
3)Learn how to make my own garb.
4) Learn how to and eventualy serve thors refuge as a member of the monarchy (Pm, GMR etc.)
5) Class masterhoods.
5a) Master Archer.
5b) Master Wizard.
6) Start up and maintain a succsesfull House and donate time and money into amtgard events.
7) Host a Major meal at either Darkshore or Feast of Mars.
Sometimes a Fish slap to the face is all you need
Issiacks

Postby Grimbold » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:49 am

Primary Amtgard goal: have fun

path to making that happen:
1: stab bitches
2: dig ditches
3: be happy with what i got
4: be grateful for what i get
5: make cool stuff
vincit qui se vincit