Winter declarations

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Thor's Refuge

Moderators: Collin the Red, ravenb

Winter declarations

Postby Porkins » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:57 pm

I didn't see a thread posted so I made my own!

I declare for Monarch!

Being out of office for awhile has been a nice break but I am back and more eager than ever to put forth effort to help revitalise our refuge. It is my belief that recruitment, postivity, and shenanigans are what got us to Duchy numbers and firmly believe another earnest application of those principles in office is just what we need. Holding office for the better part of 4+ years has given me plenty experience both in knowledge of the corpora/rules and all of the unwritten aspects of holding office that seperate the good from the great. With your help this upcoming reign can be the best we have seen, and from the look of the other people who have declared we are well on the way. I am going to intentionaly keep this message short but, I love answering tough questions,hypotheticals, and even riddles so please ask away.
-Porkins
In times like these, it's helpful to remember that there have always been times like these- Paul Harvey
Porkins

Re: Winter declarations

Postby artemisentreri » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:36 pm

I, Artemis, would like to declare for monarch of Thor's Refuge.
I aim to increase attendance to the park and increase the parks coffers by working with the regent to coordinate fundraisers, and creating recruitment campaigns . I also watch to pick up where Guyvas left off, and re-open "Talks with the Duke" once a month. I feel this will help air out standing grievances that may drive away new players as well as keep idea's flowing about recruitment, fundraising, and various other good ideas. I'm more than willing to answer any questions you may have .(I will answer them as soon as i can, also good lord! I forgot this place even existed)
artemisentreri

Postby SirEuric » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:00 am

I declare for chief awesome old broken guy who plans to do nothing but heal, talk to new people, and make goofy faces at the Monarchy.
There seems to be a lot of excitement for This reign and it has been good to have Guyvas start the repairs and Effani bring her enthusiasm to the park. Remember when it was super fun to come play? We're heading back there but some work is still needed.
Good luck.
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Postby Porkins » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:43 pm

So in case yall missed it I declared for Kingdom GMR, But I for one think Artemis will be a great Duke. There was really nothing I wanted to do as Duke I can't do as a player so expect all the same efforts but Artemis can expect me to be bugging him for a go ahead on a few projects.
In times like these, it's helpful to remember that there have always been times like these- Paul Harvey
Porkins

Postby Collin the Red » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:28 pm

Of the candidates that were qualling at TR today, both Artimus AKA Artermr and Xen'dric qualled both in fighting and in A&S. The war Master was won by DV with 20 points, 2nd was Artermr with 13 points, 3rd Guyvas with 11 points, and 4th was Xen'dric with 1 point. DV had the longest streak of 10 wins.
In the A&S Artermr took 2nd to last and Xen'dric took second place. (Only the 2 of them entered items.)
Baron Collin MacAbee current King of Westmarch
Squire to Sir Smiley
Collin the Red

Return to Duchy of Thor's Refuge - Sacramento, CA