Moderators: Azalin, Kairos

Audit Audit Audit!

Postby Azus » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Go ask Griffin. My work is done.
Azus

Re: Audit Audit Audit!

Postby Azus » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Hey howdy! Audit is coming up!

We haven't set a due date yet; and I need to get the status of the final fill-in pdf (which will be posted soonish?). However, time to get papers in order and start counting!

Last time you got an excellent, this time you need better than excellent.
For what it's worth, dutchies need 40 people, and at least $100 in the bank.

Anyway...
  • Make sure you have your sign in sheets scanned. The time period is July1st through December 31st.
  • Any missing sheets?
    • Rain!Please check for notes you wrote yourselves for rain days. If it truly was a rain day, you can check assorted weather websites for historical data, and print out a sheet showing rain on that day.
    • Events! If you guys were at an event elsewhere instead of locally, see if you can get a copy of the sign in. Otherwise, create a sign in, list who was there, make sure it's noted that it's a recreated sign in sheet for an event elsewhere (and specify elsewhere)
    • Truly lost sign in sheets, no data, no memory... Oh well. You get docked if you miss too many.
  • For an excellent rating, you need:
    • meet weekly
    • have at least 12 unique signins per month. If those names on your ORK are accurate, I doubt you'll have any issues there.
    • List of current officers
    • List of dues paid members
    • recent quals results
    • bank account with a non-zero balance. Yes, I know the corpora could be better written in this aspect.
    • copy of the ledger. The corpora does specify a digital format (word, excel, or similar).
    • bribe every member of the Board of Directors with a good beer.
Azus

Return to Barony of Seven Sleeping Dragons - San Luis Obispo, CA