Moderators: Azalin, Kairos

Week of Welcome at Poly is Confirmed!

Postby Azalin » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:18 pm

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Travis Smith
Date: Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Subject: WOW Club Showcase Confirmation & Information

Hello Club Showcase Representatives,

You are receiving this email as a confirmation for signing-up for the 2012 WOW Club Showcase. We already have about 160 clubs already signed up this year! The Club Showcase is on Monday, September 17th. You have been assigned as the contact person for your club, so please be sure to check your emails throughout the summer. If there is a change in contact, please let me know.

Mandatory Club Showcase Meeting

Sunday, September 16th we will be having a mandatory meeting - the time & location is tentative at this point. You must be present to this meeting in order for your club to participate the next day in Club Showcase. At the meeting you will get more information about the flow of the entire event and you will receive your packet (your club location, parking pass, set-up time, map of H-16 -- where the event takes place, …etc.). The club representative (you) MUST be present at this meeting as well as available at the event for the duration of the set-up & the event.

Logistics

Since you have now signed-up for Club Showcase, you will have a FREE 10x10. We are able to provide the space for free since no electricity is provided, and no sale of goods/food is allowed.

Brief Overview of the Day

8:00-11:00am: set-up

12:00-4:00pm: Club Showcase

4:00pm: clean-up

Thank you for your patience and taking the time to read this email. There are a lot of important details about the event, and they will all be reiterated up until WOW. We will also make sure all rules and regulations are included in your Club Showcase Packet (which again, must be picked up by the representative on Sunday, September 16th.

Thank you for signing-up for this year, we all appreciate you helping add to the experience here at Cal Poly for all the incoming students.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Please email me through this email account: clubshowcase@gmail.com.

Have a great day, and I look forward with working with you over the summer

Sincerely,
Kerri Ramgren

2012 WOW Club Showcase – Club Contact

2012 Week of Welcome Executive Board Member

California Polytechnic State University

I'll be at the meeting on Sept 16th to get our packets and whatnot.
Azalin

Return to Barony of Seven Sleeping Dragons - San Luis Obispo, CA