A&S on Cal Poly Campus

Discussion/Information about the Barony of Seven Sleeping Dragons

Moderators: Azalin, Kairos

A&S on Cal Poly Campus

Postby Azalin » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:02 pm

I talked with ASI about reserving a space for an A&S night sometime within the next few weeks. As long as we submit an E-plan at least two weeks in advance with the building, time, and date, and a description of what we will be doing, we should not encounter any difficulties. I will bring a copy of the form with me on Saturday so we can get it started.

-Azalin
Azalin

Re: A&S on Cal Poly Campus

Postby Faye » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:07 am

Fantastic!
Faye

Postby Kairos » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Do we have any idea which building we want to requisition?
Kairos

Postby Faye » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:32 pm

The room we used before is in the business building - I do not recall the room number. It's on the bottom floor, facing out towards the lawn and the small garden.

If need be, I could swing by campus on Saturday and figure it out.
Faye

Postby Azalin » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:02 pm

Just sent in the E-plan to Cal Poly ASI. Should hear back from them pending the advisor and club president's (Spades) signatures.
Azalin

Postby Azalin » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:06 pm

I got a reply back from ASI and our event has been approved. They have assigned us to Building 2 Room 212 instead of our preferred rooms. Building 2 is right next to the Business building and room 212 is found on the second floor. There are two power outlet ports (both close to one another): one has room for four plugs and the other two. There is a table near the back of the room, though it is immobile. All the chairs are standard desk-chairs (the desk and chair are inseparable from one another). All chairs are movable (we can move them to the side of the room so we have space).

Overall, a workable location but bringing your own chairs and a portable table will be necessary for crafting (especially for sewing machines). I would like to discuss our situation today before I send any requests to ASI.
Azalin

Return to Barony of Seven Sleeping Dragons - San Luis Obispo, CA