What are My CREDITS? A link to ORK version 3

Discussion/Information about the Barony of Seven Sleeping Dragons

Moderators: Azalin, Kairos

What are My CREDITS? A link to ORK version 3

Postby Azalin » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:14 pm

Since we are navigating to ORK version 3 and as of yet do not have a workable sign-in sheet, here's a quick link to the new ORK so you can see your credits:

Step 1: go to http://amtgard.com/ork/orkui/
Step 2: Click on your kingdom from the list of kingdoms --> for us in San Luis Obispo, click "The Kingdom of Westmarch"
Step 3: Click on your park from the list of parks
Step 4: Under the REPORTS tab, click "Player Roster"
Step 5: Find yourself on the list (by persona name). This will take you to your info page. The right side of this page has your current credits.

Alternatively:
Step 1: go to http://amtgard.com/ork/orkui/
Step 2: write your Amtgard persona name in the search square on the upper right corner of the screen. Unless your name is being used in another park, you should be able to pull your profile up this way

Notes: To-date undeclared cannot be imputed in the ORK, so those have not been imputed since August 10th. However the current PM does have a list of how many undeclared credits people have. For those of you who already have credits in Undeclared, they might have been filed under Color or Reeve.

Also, the new ORK is still under construction, so if anything changes I'll post an update. The old site () still has a list of past awards and titles that will eventually be transferred to the new site. Big cheers for the construction team!

If you have any questions or need help finding your credits, I'm at the park most weekends and I will be checking this forum more regularly. If you need to shift credits around, contact your local PM.

Hope this helps

-Azalin
Azalin

Return to Barony of Seven Sleeping Dragons - San Luis Obispo, CA