SSD Fighter Practice

Discussion/Information about the Barony of Seven Sleeping Dragons

Moderators: Azalin, Kairos

SSD Fighter Practice

Postby krom » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:53 pm

I am going to start a fighter practice if there is any interest. Please let me know if you are interested, and what time(s) and day(s) you are available to fight.
krom

Re: SSD Fighter Practice

Postby krom » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:37 pm

First Practice is set for this Wednesday 8/13 @ 7:00 pm. It will take place on a lit tennis court in Centennial Park located at 858 Red Cloud Rd, Paso Robles, CA 93446.

Fighter Homework: is to look at this http://www.electricsamurai.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11628, the first link is especially useful. Having a bit more knowledge of the basics can dramatically improve your game and make it easier to learn from other fighters.
krom

Postby krom » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:43 pm

Fighter Practice is set for this Wednesday 8/20 @ 7:00 pm. It will take place at our normal Amtgard meeting place Santa Rosa Park in San Luis Obispo

Fighter Homework: Watch this http://www.warlordsports.com/ractical-concepts-bait-out-to-shoulder-slot. Think about why it is good, the notes at the bottom of the page will help you understand the strength of the attack. I would like to see our fighters utilizing more misdirection in fights. Practice this motion infront of a mirror, we will be going over this shot at practice.

Also, please stab more. Everyone loves stabs unless you are the one getting stabbed. Don't be the one getting stabbed, be the one doing the stabbing.
krom

Postby Lars Stagwood » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:26 am

Would anyone be interested/available for a little practice or pickup fighting at the park on an occasional lunch hour?
Lars Stagwood

Return to Barony of Seven Sleeping Dragons - San Luis Obispo, CA