Hello fellow amtgarders !

Discussion/Information about the Barony of Seven Sleeping Dragons

Moderators: Azalin, Kairos

Hello fellow amtgarders !

Postby Wampa » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:57 am

Hi I am wampa from the barony of the knoblands based in springfield mo , I am moving to slo at the and of Oct , I won't have a place to live until I check out rooms to live but I am sure wanting to swing some foam ! What days do y'all meet and what days would y'all might have fight practice ?
Wampa

Re: Hello fellow amtgarders !

Postby Faye » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:01 am

Hi Wampa, pleased to meet you!

We meet on Saturdays at Santa Rosa Park from 1-4 for our regular park day. We don't currently have a set fighter practice.

Let us know if you have any questions about the area!
Faye

Postby Wampa » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:20 am

Thank you and I'm sure I'll have questions about the aarea once I get there , I am taking a bus and most likly will be staying at a homeless shelter until I can find a room for rent , and if any one will be looking for a roommate and of Oct let me know :) excited to meet some new people to swing foam with! Is full garb required ? I currently only have a top I made
Wampa

Postby Faye » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:53 pm

We like garb - but if by "full garb" you mean "full period garb, no jeans, no slacks, no sneakers", then no - a tunic or other basic garb-piece will do you just fine.

We also have plenty of loaner sashes and swords for you to use while you get settled.
Faye

Return to Barony of Seven Sleeping Dragons - San Luis Obispo, CA