Food Fight 2013 Supporter Pictures

General information, announcements, and discussions about Westmarch, Amtgard, and the LARPing life

Food Fight 2013 Supporter Pictures

Postby Fiks » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:12 pm

Just because I'm a glutton for more punishment (read: work)...

Amtgard Food Fight 2013 Supporter Pictures

Do you pledge to donate at least $20 this month in the name of the Amtgard Food Fight? Got a photo of yourself in garb? Want a cool illustrated picture of yourself to show the world that you're a supporter of Food Fight?

If you said yes to these questions, you and I need to talk. During the month of September, if you, an Amtgarder, pledge to donate at least $20 and give me a photograph of yourself, I will create a Food Fight Supporter picture. The color palette can be customized to sport your kingdom's colors, Food Fight's colors, or maybe even a completely different scheme if you ask really nicely.

Check out the examples in the album below (featuring the Food Fight Knight as our model) then send me a message with your information: Amtgard name, chapter name, kingdom name, and a link to the photograph you want converted.

For the Food Fight!

Food Fight Supporter Picture Examples
Image Image

These are great Facebook profile pictures. Show your monkey sphere you mean business when it comes to the Food Fight. Just don't forget to donate that $20; it's your guilt, not mine.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Return to General Discussion