Quest: Return Of the South!!!

General information, announcements, and discussions about Westmarch, Amtgard, and the LARPing life

Quest: Return Of the South!!!

Postby Beboman » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:01 am

There has been some terrible things happening to the Shire of the Crimson Sanctum these past few years but a new leader has risen to the top to try and lead his shire back to the greatness it once was.
He decides that the best way to bring back the shire to its former glory is to find a very important champion who has brought peace and happiness in these desperate times recently gone missing from the shire.
Knowing the task is far greater then himself he has requested the help of champions far and wide to help him find and bring back this missing champion.
Come help our new shire back to greatness in this traitorous quest.

Ok so as you can see from above I am making a quest/ mini event for people to come down and do in the south, its going to be some time in december most likely a few weeks before Xmis and the whole thing is going to be a lot of fun, iv got support from everyone in the group.
The main reason for this however is to give a hug thank you to Porkins for all the help he is offering up in helping me get things rolling again. So in return I'm going to be putting in a lot of my birthday money and a little bit of donations from the group to set up this big quest for them to do. Im giving months notice to everyone in hope some of the other groups might be interested in coming, like the San Diego ones or something. I know that i don't have the "power" to give out special items and such for completing the quest but i promise ill do my very best to make it worth while and fun for everyone that comes. If its a huge turn out we can make it some type of potluck for the day, unfortunately i am not skilled enough or funded enough to have it be a 3 day event with camping and stuff, but we can do alot in one day if we start early so lets see what happens, ill make more defined times and such once i see who is interested and how many want to come.

(just an added bonus, free hugs for anyone that shows up and wants one )
Please visit the Crimson Sanctum website here, wiki here, and ORK here.
Beboman

Re: Quest: Return Of the South!!!

Postby Beboman » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:39 am

Anyone able to give some times they will be available, so that i can pick a more concrete date?
Please visit the Crimson Sanctum website here, wiki here, and ORK here.
Beboman

Return to General Discussion