August Midreign Credits

General information, announcements, and discussions about Westmarch, Amtgard, and the LARPing life

August Midreign Credits

Postby Misty » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Are the credits ever going to be entered for the Midreign in August. I am trying to do the audit and noticed that they have not been entered and I have not seen them posted. Thanx
Lady Misty of Wavhaven
Misty

Re: August Midreign Credits

Postby SirEuric » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 pm

I did not realize these had not been entered, they are now up on the Westmarch Event page on the O R K.
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Postby Lady Tamara » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:43 pm

Maybe my computer is whacked, but I do not see the credits here, and it says there is a principality??? http://amtgard.com/ork/orkui/index.php?Route=Kingdom/index/21
Wife to Collin the Red
http://www.meetup.com/amtgard-sacramento
Tamara on the AmtWiki
O.R.K.
Facebook
Woman at Arms to Sir Francis of Ravensholm
Lady Tamara

Postby Misty » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:31 pm

I couldn't find them either. but if you look at someones profile who you know went then you will see it listed in their credits and you can click on the event and it will show you everyone that went.
Lady Misty of Wavhaven
Misty

Postby Fiks » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:54 pm

Looks like you can enter credits for events that are not land specific, which is what Euric has done it appears. See here: Summer Midreign/Kingdom Investiture.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Postby SirEuric » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:49 am

Yes , that is exactly as I have done events I have been pm for. It SHOULD still reflect on the players ORK.
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Postby Fiks » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:20 pm

Now if only the ORK showed old events on the kingdom page. Wonder if it'll show events setup previously, like today's Midreign.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Postby SirEuric » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:19 pm

If the credits for events are not showing up, I can go in and make the events active for say 1 year from the last day of the event so they are visible for local PM's to record. Or I (and future PM's) can do double the work and enter the event attendance AND go to each land separately and enter the credits until the ORK team makes that functionality as it just seems to me, since you have to select a land to enter a credit that it should appear on the Ork Player record.

Also if an event credit is color and that is not what you selected it is a) illegible b) left Blank or c) entered as UD- the Kingdom template does not allow an undeclared option in any form.

example- From August Midreign. Hawk, Fiks, Ailanthus, and Canara were present but did not sign in so I defaulted them to color.
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Return to General Discussion