New to the kingdom.

General information, announcements, and discussions about Westmarch, Amtgard, and the LARPing life

New to the kingdom.

Postby Affinity » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:45 am

Hey all. I just moved here from CG. I live in Frazier Park right now, but will probably be moving down to Los Angeles soon. I see the parks you have listed, but wanted to know if there was an unlisted one in Los Angeles. Thanks in advance, and I look forward to fighting with you guys.

-Affinity
Affinity

Re: New to the kingdom.

Postby Randy » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:18 pm

There is a large amount of foam fighters in LA, sadly none of them play amtgard regularly.
Randy

Postby Affinity » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:06 pm

ugh thats a pain. I don't even care if they play regularly. I don't even care if we play a battle game. I just wanna swing sticks.
Affinity

Postby Randy » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:02 pm

If swinging stick is your fancy, contact the belegarth groups. You won't find them much different than those you fought in CG. Although they are more likely to tell you that amtgarders are a bunch of limp-wristed pansies, as you beat the 9/10. OR you can try starting another park. There are plenty of people that are willing to help, but they really need a driving force to bring them together. I just don't have the free time anymore.
Randy

Postby Etah » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:16 pm

Several people are trying to build an LA park. You should join them! You can find them at the Crimson Sanctum facebook group, which I believe is searchable.
~Baronet Squire Etah Landshark
Corsair
Shire of Aegir's Hall

"Hate is a strong word, but I found out if you say it backwards what appears is a bald nerd." - MC Nameloc
Etah

Return to General Discussion