Dungeon 6 Under Construction

General information, announcements, and discussions about Westmarch, Amtgard, and the LARPing life

Dungeon 6 Under Construction

Postby Bear-Bear » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:28 am

The Devils are the theme this year. I have two locations for Dungeons this year, Fear Overload (Home of Dungeon I) and Heartstoppers (Home of Dungeon IV and V). I was wondering if I can get a list of events for October, I know there's Feast of Mars coming up and another Hallow's Eve event coming up in Milipitas, I'd like to do my best as to not double book or crowd another event on same dates.

Fear Overload Arrangements in Sacramento/Citrus Hieghts:
If anyone is in Sacramento areas, I could use some help Sat 23rd at Fear Overload. Time 11am.

Address:
4909 Auburn Blvd
Sacramento, CA
(Next to the 99cent store)

Heartstoppers Arrangements in Rancho Cordova:
Some other days I have is Sun, Tues, and Wed at Heartstoppers after 4pm to 9pm. I say Sun, Tues, and Wed cause I will not be there during my days of work.

Address:
2300 Mine Shaft Ln
Rancho Cordova, California 95742

Website (It's being updated): http://www.scaredyou.com/

Need help in construction building please. Please come by, Both Fear Overload and Heartstoppers would love to have us over to do an event. But lets give them a hand with some the building ie walls, prop set up, and decorations.

Anyone good with engineering or mechanics, would love some/lots of help with traps this year.

~Bear-Bear

PS: I'll post more info TBA, as soon as information is collected from our calender in October.

Update:
So Far I see Feast of Mars is Oct 9th to 12th. And Harvest Massacre is Oct 31st to November 2nd. I will try to aim for September 26th to Sept 28th time frame. Next bid, Aiming for Oct. 1 to 3rd, or Oct. 22nd to 24th. I will also see when pack up days will happen as I venture on.
Bear-Bear

Return to General Discussion