Guildmaster of Knights needs help badly

General information, announcements, and discussions about Westmarch, Amtgard, and the LARPing life

Guildmaster of Knights needs help badly

Postby SirEuric » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:44 pm

I am working on a comprehensive list of crown Qualifications. So far I need: when did Wavehaven become a Duchy and does anyone know who was Monarch, champion, regent, pm of Wavehaven from May'12 -May 13, so two reigns that aren't on Amtwiki? More to come...
Last edited by SirEuric on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Re: Guikdmaster of Knights needs help badly

Postby SirEuric » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:58 pm

I'm sure it happened but I am not seeing list of officers for last reign. I know TRs but need the other Duchies please.
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Postby Fiks » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:27 am

Wavehaven audits show (then) MaA Fox stepping up after me in May '12. (Then) MaA Mikezilla was his regent, (then) MaA CJ was our PM during the change over, and Haplo was Fox' GMR. Then after Fox was Haplo as Duke. CJ was his Regent, Fox was his champion, and I was his GMR. Both monarchies are listed as pro-tem that year (though I'm pretty sure I passed a reeves and corpora test so dunno why I was listed as Pro-Tem... maybe I volunteered last second?).

According to the old Wavehaven website, which I quoted for the new (and still broken... need to work on that) website, we were formed in 1994, "soon became a Barony" and became a Duchy in 1999 by the grace of Dragonspine. Woof. That website really needs to some updating.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Postby SirEuric » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:51 am

Thanks. Didn't think of looking in audits. This will help tons as Crimsonwood does not have a monarchy history online. Hope audits go back to 2007. When did Wavehaven become Duchy?
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Postby Laoric » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:24 am

Wavehaven was a Duchy prior to 1999. I started in 1997 and I'm pretty sure I went to a coronation in November that was Ducal, as Stalker stepped down and was awarded the title of Baron. I've always had it in my head that he was the last Baron of Wavehaven. I'll go ping some people, including him, and get you a better answer.
“I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.”
Laoric
Robbie Suxxorz

Postby Collin the Red » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:21 am

Baron Collin MacAbee current King of Westmarch
Squire to Sir Smiley
Collin the Red

Re: Guildmaster of Knights needs help badly

Postby SirEuric » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:21 am

Thanks for help Collin,but that is where I looked, if you will notice that May 2012- May 2013 is missing or they numb r red all the rest incorrectly.
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Postby Laoric » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:21 pm

That Amtwiki article doesn't go nearly far back enough. Damn, I hadn't looked at it in awhile. I'll drag some old peeps together and see if I can add to it some more.
“I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.”
Laoric
Robbie Suxxorz

Postby SirEuric » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:23 pm

Thank you Laoric. It sucks not having good historical data available.
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Postby Fiks » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:32 pm

I know we had duchy numbers in '97 when I started, but I have no bloody clue if we were a Duchy then. If I feel up to it, I can try and dig through some of the "historical documents" in the crates in the closet. At the very least I got all the sign-in sheets. Dunno if a note was made about land status on any of them though.

One of these days I'mma scan all the pieces of paper of interest in those crates, upload and triple back-up the files, then toss most of the papers. Mebbe burn it at the beach ritualistically.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Return to General Discussion