Westmarch Scribes Guild

General information, announcements, and discussions about Westmarch, Amtgard, and the LARPing life

Westmarch Scribes Guild

Postby Downfall » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:50 am

In the interests of having a central place that a monarch can go and request scrolls for high level awards as well as pooling our talent/skills, we are creating a Scribes Guild for Westmarch. The way it works is this: If a Monarch needs a scroll done, fill out our request form, and then we'll look at getting that monarch in touch with someone who can create the scroll.

The scroll request form can be found HERE.

Right now we have a lot of scroll requests, and too few artists. We would love to have others join us and help out with the work that needs to be done. To be clear, we are looking only at established artists that can work independently to get a scroll completed. That said, we are also looking at an apprenticeship program down the road for those interested in learning scroll work. If you have any questions feel free to PM me here or on Facebook.

If you'd like to join, Please fill out the scribes guild application form located HERE.

Right now Ka'a and myself are admins and are looking to get this thing organized. If you have any questions feel free to shoot either of us a note. I don't check these forums often, so Facebook is probably the best way to get a hold of me.

-Sir Downfall.
Downfall

Return to General Discussion