Final chance for Orders and Awards from me as KIng!

General information, announcements, and discussions about Westmarch, Amtgard, and the LARPing life

Final chance for Orders and Awards from me as KIng!

Postby SirEuric » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:35 pm

Okay, I suck at Technology. I am not finding the link and I am not seeing any updated requests since 08/22/15 of Orders and Awards. If I have already reached out to you and you have responded you don't need to re post but Christian Stoll-Dreeszen , Please post the link to the handy dandy award request form here and on Caamtgard so it can be used until Crossroads for Kingdom level or awards over what your Land can give.
King Euric
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Re: Final chance for Orders and Awards from me as KIng!

Postby Ka'a Acklie » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:09 pm

Hey all,

King Sir Euric reminded me that the time for award requests is here!

Please submit requests here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17lGuYM ... 8/viewform

This form has been used by 3 kings thus far and allows there to be a record of requests. Think about it. Lets say you think someone makes something awesome and request an award for them, but they're not just yet ready for it (could be garbers, a masterhood, ect). By continuing to use the form the monarchy can see how many requests for something someone has got. The person stays on their radar, and maybe with enough requests gets that awards.

Also, kings and regents make notes on this form so the future rulers can see what was held off on and what was given.

Don't get lost in the shuffle! Fill it out today!

Thank you,

Lady Ka'a F Acklie
Fru Squire Ka'a F Acklie

Ego Sum Finis
Ka'a Acklie

Return to General Discussion