Spring Muster Competition - FLYERS!

General information, announcements, and discussions about Westmarch, Amtgard, and the LARPing life

Spring Muster Competition - FLYERS!

Postby Azus » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:56 pm

Spring Muster Competition - Flyers!
Amtgard inc has declared March to be Spring Muster, the recruitment month for Amtgard!
Second step is yet another competition!

Flyers
Chances are, your land already has flyers, and is posting them at coffee shops, game stores, etc. How about a makeover?

Requirements
*Flyers for your land need to be done by a member of your land
*A specific link to a page on amtgard.com will need to be included (and no other websites or emails) for tracking purposes. However after the Muster competition, feel free to change to addresses back to whatever you like (your local facebook, caamtgard, contact emails, etc).
What is this link? I'm going to have to tell you later, I'm still waiting for that detail from the mustering committee. But why wait to get started?

Due date
Please have your flyers submitted to me as azus_ws@yahoo.com by February 20th - in time to start handing out during March's Spring Muster.

Winners
Winners to be decided by a team, not yet decided, on a date not yet picked.
The winning land will get awesome things to hand to people who are interested in the game. Also, a small-midsized land banner, as part of Amtgard's Recruitment Month prizes.
Azus

Re: Spring Muster Competition - FLYERS!

Postby Azus » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:11 am

Got the link! Please use http://muster.amtgard.com/wm It should be ready to go soon. Hits to that link get tracked, then it'll redirect to http://caamtgard.com/new/.
Azus

Postby RiverGale » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:34 am

FYI: the link provided does not redirect to the caamtgard website.
RiverGale

Postby Fiks » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:10 am

RiverGale wrote:FYI: the link provided does not redirect to the caamtgard website.

It does now. They must not have activated the redirect until the first.

So in other words, GAME ON EVERYBODY!
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Return to General Discussion