Items Lost at Darkshore

General information, announcements, and discussions about Westmarch, Amtgard, and the LARPing life

Items Lost at Darkshore

Postby Alduran the Strange » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:47 pm

Alright, so I managed to forget a black iron tea set at Darkshore. The items, to be exact, are:

Black iron tea pot
matching trivet
2 matching cups

I asked around with the folks from Belial Peaks since I was in their tavern most of the event. They said it was given to the events lost and found and that I should get in touch with someone named Stereotype so I sent them a message.
Stereotype hasn't gotten back to me yet sadly. So, if SOMEONE could help me find out who has these and how I can get them returned to me? I would be very grateful.

If need be I am willing to pay for their shipping, I just want to get my tea set back. it was a gift from my soon to be fiance and is very important to me. :(
Who pays when the father sins?
Who suffers, when the son falls?
A harvest of tears...
This is the legacy of Hate.
Alduran the Strange

Re: Items Lost at Darkshore

Postby Porkins » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:01 pm

Greetings Citizen,
I will track it down and contact you for its return, thank you for bringing it to the Kingdoms attention!.
-Champion Porkins
In times like these, it's helpful to remember that there have always been times like these- Paul Harvey
Porkins

Postby Alduran the Strange » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:07 pm

Thank you so much. n.n
Who pays when the father sins?
Who suffers, when the son falls?
A harvest of tears...
This is the legacy of Hate.
Alduran the Strange

Postby Porkins » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:40 pm

I PMed you, It has been found and can either be shipped back or brought to an event for you. It currently is in Santa Cruz, if you prefer the shipping option just pm me an address and it will be done without cost to you.
In times like these, it's helpful to remember that there have always been times like these- Paul Harvey
Porkins

Postby Fiks » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:09 pm

If it's in Santa Cruz I can take care of the shipping. I know a guy...
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Return to General Discussion