Food fight mentor auction

General information, announcements, and discussions about Westmarch, Amtgard, and the LARPing life

Food fight mentor auction

Postby SirEuric » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:24 am

I saw another land do this and it was intriguing to me. I would ask people to step forward to offer 1 hour of their time if they are willing. This is for offers of knowledge. Some examples may be, talking about bardic performances, building a land, fighting technique, running an event, how to be an effective officer, etc. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact me by September 7th so we can brainstorm and coordinate. So far I have Mikezilla, Fiks, Laoric, Ka'a, Ohlana de Mowbray, Clenawe Twice murdered, Nakita and my self willing to participate.
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Re: Food fight mentor auction

Postby SirEuric » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:47 am

The auction for mentor time starts tonight at midnight and ends Wednesday at midnight. I will try to assist coordinating you getting together with your mentor.
The list of people are :
$5 bid-Ka'a-current Aureus Saltus Baroness. Talk about how to enter quals and Dragonmaster, scribing, cooking, sewing etc.

Mikezilla- current Duke of Wavehaven-fighting, leadership

Fiks- current GMR Wavehaven multiple officeholder-fighting, leadership, organization

Collin The Red- current Thors Refuge Prime Minister- building a land, leadership, organization

Ohlana- former Westmarch Dragonmaster, willing to discuss various arts and sciences topics.

$15 bid-Clenawe- current Westmarch Regent- leadership, variety of topics former rule committee member, leather work, weapon building

Nakita- former Kingdom Regent and Prime Minister -event planning, arts and sciences topics

Euric- former multiple term King. My style of leadership, basic arts and sciences, various others. Keeping positive attitude through adversity.

$11 bid-Laoric-current Westmarch Prime Minister, I would be more than happy to talk about life, the universe, and everything! I can talk fighting, leadership, organization...heck, I would even be willing to help someone make swords or a shield.

$10 bid-Kalevra- current two Term Westmarch King leadership, leather working, pyrography.

$2 bud-Kate Robinson- expert arts and sciences judging

Torbjorn- leather work, plastidip, hat making, keeping Amtgard fun

Bid below. All money must be turned into me at FOM or if you aren't going Pm me and we will work it out. Must be paid by 8pm on the 30th. Most of these people have lots of time in the game and knowledge to pass on.
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Return to General Discussion