WMCS Winter 2017 results

General information, announcements, and discussions about Westmarch, Amtgard, and the LARPing life

WMCS Winter 2017 results

Postby ravenb » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:21 am

I apologize for not posting here during the reign about the Winter Reign Crafting Series competitions. I posted regularly on FB, but many of you correctly look here for formal information.

The intention this reign was to start a series similar to the Tournament series, but instead promote the development of Arts and Sciences judging and crafting at the Dragonmaster level. As there was minimal precedent, this was a starting point, hopefully you found it satisfying and it will continue in some form for future reigns. I am sure there is much room for improvement and change. We had several crafters enter, experienced judges helping the less experienced, and a wonderfully informative Panel Discussion.
In the issue of transparency, I am posting the excel spreadsheet that documents the scoring and bracketing we used for the WMCSIV. If you see things you would change or improve, please step up and participate in the next series.
Results WMCSIV:
Highest score: Azus' table top with a score of 4.38
First place Azus 5 pts
Kaytana second place 2D art 3 pts
Kaytana third place poetry 1 pt

Total scores for WMCS Winter 2017:

Kat Williams Kaytana First place with 22 pts

Azus David Zucker Second place with 8 pts

Third place tie: All with 1 pt each
Bryan Wheeler Kalevra
Alexander Scott Landry
Baylis Weaver

Award for first place winner will be presented at Darkshore Court.
Thank you all for participating. I look forward to seeing our Arts and Sciences improve and grow.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ravenb

Re: WMCS Winter 2017 results

Postby thistledown » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:31 am

Cool.
thistledown

Return to General Discussion