on the mend

General information, announcements, and discussions about Westmarch, Amtgard, and the LARPing life

on the mend

Postby Rangor Treecrusher » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:06 am

So as luck would have it my surgery was completed but not without complications. Apparently a thumb sized chunk of my femur was lodged in between my meniscus and knee cap. Guess that happens when you fall 2 stories through a dumpster. Meh. Tape it up and commence to fighting! My goal is to be back in fighting shape for darkshore. I will refrain from trash talking those who might deserve it in this post. Instead I will leave that for the field. I hope to see many of you there and can't wait to fight side by side with my kid and friends who I hold dear. If all works out tit tanic will be remade. I will be back to Hulk smash shape and all will be right with the world.

Rangor out!
Rangor Treecrusher

Re: on the mend

Postby Vidya » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Awesome to hear your on the road to hulk status again. I look forward to seeing some primal carnage on the battlefield at Darkshore! #beastmode
Vidya

Postby deimos » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:27 pm

Cant wait to see you. Do what the doctors say and rehab right!
Deimos
GMR of SSD
deimos

Postby Rangor Treecrusher » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:55 pm

You damn skippy. Strength is already comin back for the right leg. Could lift the little guy workin on me( he's only about 160 or so) but I have about a 25 degree lag. Basically, I can lift my leg from a hanging position fine it just locks out early. My goal is to be pool jogging within 4 weeks from today.
Rangor Treecrusher

Postby Rangor Treecrusher » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:51 am

First day back at the gym. Stationary bike and box calf raises plus 1st day upper body shock back. Sadly was only able to 3x8 reps of 320 for all pulling and grabbing exos. And only 315 for decline bench and 285 for bench. Not very hulk smash (imnsho). That being said I have a base to work with and pledge to be very much Rangor Treecrusher by Darkshore. To all my amtfriends and family.......get your cameras ready. Hopefully you can film the " Rangor of old" and not just an "old rangor"

Rangor out.
Rangor Treecrusher

Postby Rangor Treecrusher » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:32 pm

So back to work a couple of weeks now and things are going swimmingly. Unfortunately, I'm being trained in other areas to be able to train the incoming new hires required to keep up with the huge ramp up coming from new contracts that have been acquired. It's looking like the soonest I might be able to make a trip north will be for F.O.M. Ill keep you all posted as I know more.
Rangor Treecrusher

Postby SirEuric » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:05 am

Keep rehabbing and we will be happy to see you whenever it works out.
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Postby Rangor Treecrusher » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:16 am

You got it brother.
Rangor Treecrusher

Return to General Discussion