Westmarch Summer 2021 endreign and Coronation

Forum for info about WM Althings, elections, questions about the Kingdom, etc.

Westmarch Summer 2021 endreign and Coronation

Postby ravenb » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:40 pm

I realize I have been beyond remiss in not posting events and schedules here. Please accept my apology. Here is the endreign/Coronation schedule for Summer 2021:

We will be having in-person Quals and Coronations. Quals should include both fighting and A&S, as per the Corpora. and don't forget to take the Reeves and Corpora tests, both in an online format.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ptSI6Y ... riiIjz2I80

Quals will be held at the land level, for both Kingdom and Land positions.

Quals: weekend of November 6-7. No land put in a bid to officially host WM Quals, so Qualifications will be in person at any land the weekend of November 6-7. Individuals qualifying for Kingdom level positions will need to qualify this weekend.
For those of you qualifying, so far Aegir's Hall is holding Quals Sunday November 7, with A&S entries needed to be submitted by 2 pm.

Elections: Elections for Kingdom Monarchy positions is the weekend of November 13-14

Coronation: Westmarch Coronation will be held at Thors Refuge, Saturday November 20 from 10 am to done. The schedule so far is:
10 am event starts. and the Vigil for Lady Ohlanna de Mowbray begins
1030-1130 battlegames
11-30-1230 lunch will be sandwiches and bottled water. You are more than welcome to bring your own food
1 to 3 Jugging
3-4ish court
immediately following will be the knighting of Ladt Ohlanna deMowbray
there should be time after to hang out and catch up before 6 pm

Updates and amendments will be posted here. Please reply with any questions.
As per the Corpora, Qualifications for land level positions can be within 1 week of the Kingdom Quals.

For lands who are meeting every other week, or are not comfortable meeting in person, online Qualifications will be honored.

The Raven Queen
ravenb

Return to Important Westmarch Issues