Attendance!?

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Siar Geata

Moderators: LucasTheLost, Scoot, Scorch Flamedancer

Attendance!?

Postby LucasTheLost » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:04 am

Rumor has it that we hosted 45 people today. That'd put us well ahead of the current "first place" entry on the ORK (Online Record Keeper) stats page.

Holy steaming monkey poop. That's a lot of noobs. We had something like 5 boy scouts, plus various parental units and a few people who hadn't been out in a while. Having /good/ weather for a change seemed to help. Ye flippin'' gods what a day. =) Biggest Shire Evar.

So all in all, another great day at the park.

Meanwhile, Dragonspine proper is holding double-credit days to boost their attendance to 30. Nya!

The not-so-good-news: Kia and his family won't be out again any time soon. Kia is deploying to Iraq within the next day or two, and his wife and kids will move to Utah or some such Distant Land.
BS Lucas the Lost
Siar Geata
I'm a DADDY!

<wheeze>Get off my lawn.</wheeze>
LucasTheLost
I made a baby

Re: Attendance!?

Postby Arthur_MacG » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:04 am

LucasTheLost wrote:Rumor has it that we hosted 45 people today. That'd put us well ahead of the current "first place" entry on the ORK (Online Record Keeper) stats page.

Holy steaming monkey poop. That's a lot of noobs. We had something like 5 boy scouts, plus various parental units and a few people who hadn't been out in a while. Having /good/ weather for a change seemed to help. Ye flippin'' gods what a day. =) Biggest Shire Evar.

So all in all, another great day at the park.

Meanwhile, Dragonspine proper is holding double-credit days to boost their attendance to 30. Nya!

The not-so-good-news: Kia and his family won't be out again any time soon. Kia is deploying to Iraq within the next day or two, and his wife and kids will move to Utah or some such Distant Land.

Kai...Not Kia as he is not a car. Good luck to Kai in the Sandbox. Hurray for us with the big number. Hopefully people keep coming out and we hold big numbers for a while.
Arthur_MacG
Intimidating Board Presence

Postby pigpen » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:39 pm

gr8 job guys! u must be doing something right down there!
Woman-at-Arms to Sir Blackthorn

Knowing is half the battle... the other half is violence
pigpen

Postby Arthur_MacG » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:46 pm

pigpen wrote:gr8 job guys! u must be doing something right down there!

Our success is a direct correlation of our post count.
ImageImage
Recipient of 1st order of the "you funking suck"
Arthur_MacG
Intimidating Board Presence

Return to Duchy of Siar Geata - Oceanside, CA