Audit...

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Siar Geata

Moderators: LucasTheLost, Scoot, Scorch Flamedancer

Audit...

Postby Azus » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Hey howdy! Audit is coming up!

We haven't set a due date yet; and I need to get the status of the final fill-in pdf (which will be posted soonish?). However, time to get papers in order!

Last time, you passed, with the issue being the bank account. Is it still closed?

Anyway...
  • Make sure you have your sign in sheets scanned. The time period is July1st through December 31st.
  • Any missing sheets?
    • Rain!Please check for notes you wrote yourselves for rain days. If it truly was a rain day, you can check assorted weather websites for historical data, and print out a sheet showing rain on that day.
    • Events! If you guys were at an event elsewhere instead of locally, see if you can get a copy of the sign in. Otherwise, create a sign in, list who was there, make sure it's noted that it's a recreated sign in sheet for an event elsewhere (and specify elsewhere)
    • Truly lost sign in sheets, no data, no memory... Oh well. You get docked if you miss too many.
  • For an excellent rating, you need:
    • meet weekly
    • have at least 12 unique signins per month. If those names on your ORK are accurate, I doubt you'll have any issues there.
    • List of current officers
    • List of dues paid members
    • recent quals results
    • bank account with a non-zero balance. Yes, I know the corpora could be better written in this aspect.
    • copy of the ledger. The corpora does specify a digital format (word, excel, or similar).
    • bribe every member of the Board of Directors with a good beer.
Azus

Re: Audit...

Postby Scoot » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Yes, we still choose to not have a bank account.

This item is NOT required as per the WM Corpora. I understand that it is required as per the Dragonspine Corpora, so it appears that until such time as Westmarch is recognized as a kingdom, we shall continue to not get an excellent rating. If this draws down the Prinicpality, then push an initiative through to the Kingdom to change their corpora.

I have already spoken with my Prime Minister, and she is getting them in order. (Hooray for being proactive!)
"Any attack on this monarchy would be useless. The Corpora is the ultimate power in the universe.
"The Corpora is insignificant next to the power of the Althing."
Scoot

Postby Fiks » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:12 am

That's right, the Barony bank issue never got resolved. Joyous.

It's not that Dragonspine requires it, or at least shouldn't be based only on that, it's more that the audit section does specify bank statements. So, in theory, you don't need the bank account to become a Barony, but you need to have the account by the end of the next audit period after your promotion. Which is weird, I agree. :lukor:
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Postby Scoot » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:14 am

In any case, until we are ready to push for Duchy, there will be no Bank Account for Siar Geata.
"Any attack on this monarchy would be useless. The Corpora is the ultimate power in the universe.
"The Corpora is insignificant next to the power of the Althing."
Scoot

Return to Duchy of Siar Geata - Oceanside, CA