Sup ^_^

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Siar Geata

Moderators: LucasTheLost, Scoot, Scorch Flamedancer

Sup ^_^

Postby Akira » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to say a couple things. First, I apologize for my behavior when I used to come to Amtgard; I believe it was under the alias Nocturne. I exhibited shameful behavior even for my age group (11-13); I've never really forgiven myself for it, it was flat out embarrassing and dishonorable. I'm hoping to attend tomorrow, so... seeya guys there ^_^
Akira

Re: Sup ^_^

Postby Hannoske » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:27 pm

I don't know you, don't know your reputation, and personally I am not affected by your history. That being said, as a request from someone who has no input or say in anything you do in life, could I get you to not use the name Akira? I am rather fond of that name for a variety of reasons, and it kind of bugs me when I see names pulled like that.

But please, do not feel pressured to change merely to accommodate me. Feel free to tell me that I don't matter and you can call yourself what you want.
Hannoske

Postby Akira » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:51 pm

Hannoske wrote:I don't know you, don't know your reputation, and personally I am not affected by your history. That being said, as a request from someone who has no input or say in anything you do in life, could I get you to not use the name Akira? I am rather fond of that name for a variety of reasons, and it kind of bugs me when I see names pulled like that.

But please, do not feel pressured to change merely to accommodate me. Feel free to tell me that I don't matter and you can call yourself what you want.

Its cool dude, I don't think my reputation was that bad, since I was only like, 12; I just wanted to get this off my chest. I'll use the name tomorrow so people know who I am, but after that I might change it if you still want me to.
Akira

Postby Woodstock » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:35 am

Hey man; don't worry about it. I can't speak for everybody, but hey- most everyone in SG has forgiven me for my attitude over the years, and you're not half the douche I was. We all grow out of it eventually, and you took a lot less time about it than I did. Just come out to the park and let us wail on you a bit ;)
Judge Woodstock PiPants
Village Idiot of Siar Geata.
Woodstock

Postby Nico [xD] » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:45 pm

I honestly don't think it's as bad as you make it out to be. All of us have our grievances and nobody here is so hard headed as to not forgive.
Disregard whatever i just said.

Nico, bunny enthusiast of the Barony of Siar Geata.
Nico [xD]

Postby .Nocturne » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 am

Hannoske wrote:I don't know you, don't know your reputation, and personally I am not affected by your history. That being said, as a request from someone who has no input or say in anything you do in life, could I get you to not use the name Akira? I am rather fond of that name for a variety of reasons, and it kind of bugs me when I see names pulled like that.

It's cool bro, I'll just take my old name.
.Nocturne

Return to Duchy of Siar Geata - Oceanside, CA