Amtgard at FanimeCon 2013

Discussion/Information about the Shire of Nymyr's Sanctum

Amtgard at FanimeCon 2013

Postby Se Virux » Mon May 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Thanks to everyone who came out to help us with the demo and park practices over the weekend at FanimeCon!

Allowance of credits has been approved; however, given Darkshore had occured this month and normal park days it is very likely that people will have reached their 8 credit limit for this month.

For ease of distribution (and since most will be maxed out anyways and may only get 1 credit -- like all of us here at Ashen Spire), 3 credits will be given to all those who had shown up to help out at the demo -- that is 1 credit per panel day:
Friday, May 24
Saturday, May 25
Sunday, May 26
(or lump it all into one of these days if you can't be bothered with multiple inputs... whatever fits your usual method)

Another reason for the 3 credits is because, you either:
1) Paid money and sat through Line-Con for several damn hours just so you could officially help us out ((minimum 5 ... or 12 if you're freaking Yama and camped out, but weren't Yama because you actually showed up and helped))
2) Took time out of your personal FanimeCon experience to go help us out
3) Dodged and snuck past rovers just to help us out
4) Carried our equipment and shit through hoards of people
5) Got attacked by bronies or homestuck kids while helping us out ((surely you need therapy after that))
6) Had to deal with newbies and randoms who didn't really listen to you most of the time
7) Had your weapon broken by a newbie after loaning your sword to them
8 ) Had a little kid tell you indirectly that you weren't attractive ((hahaha Martin, that quest was funny))
9) Almost went to jail for assault and battery BUT you controlled yourself ((even though the poor sap deserved to be beat up))
10) A combination or all of the above

BONUS) Had someone ask you "Are you Red Lantern?" several times ((just for you Jareth))

So yeah -- thanks guys, y'all deserve it one way or another just for getting us going.

The list is below -- distribute credits accordingly.

- Se Virux
Prime Minister of Ashen Spire

Code: Select all
:::Ashen Spire Panelists:::

1) Tevas - Assassin
2) Se Virux - Assassin
3) Jareth - Scout
4) Dia - Undeclared
5) 2.0 - Wizard

:::Aegir's Hall:::

1) Phyrren - Assassin

:::Crimson Wood:::

1) Mathis - Scout

:::Thor's Refuge:::

1) Selve - Healer
2) Braith - Undeclared

... there's probably more of you, but didn't sign-in but were in the photographs ...

:::Wavehaven:::

1) Mikezilla - Archer
2) Haplo - Wizard
3) Fox - Wizard
4) Fiks - Undeclared
5) Canara - Assassin
6) Athena - Bard
7) Drake - Monster (was a pimp on Sunday)
8) Misty - Color
9) Walker - Monk (whose persona is apparently Texas, the state itself)
10) Will Roberts - Warrior (persona is IDK)
11) CJ - Undeclared

... there were probably more of you, but didn't sign-in but were in the photographs ...

:::Wyvern's Spur:::

1) Ka'a - Warrior

Last edited by Se Virux on Mon May 27, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am not affected by negative remarks or opinions for I know and am better than you outside this game, this recreational activity, this imagined realm called "Amtgard".

I show no respect for you if you have none to show.
Se Virux

Re: Amtgard at FanimeCon 2013

Postby Walker Texas Ranger » Mon May 27, 2013 5:04 pm

hmm, I don't remember signing in as warrior, but I guess warrior credits would be just as good as anything now that monk is capped.
Walker Texas Ranger

Re: Amtgard at FanimeCon 2013

Postby Se Virux » Mon May 27, 2013 6:13 pm

After checking, you're right -- you signed in as Monk... but it just so happened to be next to a bunch of hard to read scribbles.

I am not affected by negative remarks or opinions for I know and am better than you outside this game, this recreational activity, this imagined realm called "Amtgard".

I show no respect for you if you have none to show.
Se Virux

Return to Shire of Nymyr's Sanctum - Santa Clara, CA