BOD fill in pls!

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Crimson Wood

Moderators: Drenth, bill the nun

BOD fill in pls!

Postby GALE StrongHammer » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:13 am

With our change up of Monarchy, we need some more bodies on the BOD. Currently we have the monarch (Rose) and PM (myself) as well as two voted-in members (Waterhammer & Baernoir). So we have three open positions. Please declare either here or on our Discord or on our facebook page. We will hold votes every week until we can fill the positions. You must be at least 18 and voting qualified (attendance and dues paid)
"Just because I can't do it today, doesn't mean I'm not going to be able to do it someday."
GALE StrongHammer

Re: BOD fill in pls!

Postby GALE StrongHammer » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:13 am

We've got some BoD Votes today! I will be reaching out to the voting members for your Votes! Our candidates are as follows:
Leeroy, Alix
Please have your votes ready (Either Confidence, No Confidence, Abstain, or Postpone)
"Just because I can't do it today, doesn't mean I'm not going to be able to do it someday."
GALE StrongHammer

Postby GALE StrongHammer » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:26 am

Election results for BoD members 6/12/2021
With 14/14 voting eligible members voting.

Leeroy "Seahorse" Justice( Trenton Hatch ):
12 Confidence, 2 No confidence, 0 Abstain/postpone

Alix von Brugge ( Amy Martin ):
14 Confidence, 0 No confidence/abstain/postpone

Welcome to the BoD!

(We still have one open spot, and a possible additional alternate slot as well. If you are at least 18 and voting eligible, please declare!)
GALE StrongHammer

Postby GALE StrongHammer » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:21 am

We've got some BoD Votes today! I will be reaching out to the voting members for your Votes! Our candidates are as follows:
Drenth, Ilion (now dues paid!)
Please have your votes ready (Either Confidence, No Confidence, Abstain, or Postpone)
The member with the most votes with fill in our last spot, and the other will be the Alternate.
GALE StrongHammer

Postby GALE StrongHammer » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:17 pm

The votes are in! Both Drenth and Ilion received 15 votes of Confidence for 15 voting members.

Which leaves us with a bit of question for who shall be the last seat and who shall be the alternate. I believe we should first pose it to the two new members if they can settle it between themselves.
But either way, welcome to the BoD!
GALE StrongHammer

Return to Duchy of Crimson Wood - Rohnert Park, CA