In-Person Covid Rules

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Crimson Wood

Moderators: Drenth, bill the nun

In-Person Covid Rules

Postby GALE StrongHammer » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:10 pm

Hello fellow Crimson Wooders.
This reign's theme is nature so I think it’s almost time to get back to it! So I wanted to say a few things before we get down to the rules. First off we are still in a pandemic even if California is reopening so I want to take this very seriously still. I want to urge everyone to continue to take it seriously as well. That being said, we are going to start off very strict with the rules. I’d rather be safe than sorry. Secondly myself and the BOD (the meetings will be public and your input is greatly encouraged) are going to meet every month and review the rules and how it’s going so I hope that we will be able to keep making the rules lighter as the cases go down. Thirdly we have to follow local and state guidelines so that supersedes any rules in place. I listened to the BOD and everyone’s comments and the other westmarch monarchs but I had the final decision. If you have any concerns, questions or anything please let me know. Now on to the nitty gritty
Our park will meet every two weeks. That includes park day fighter practice and a and s. We are planning to have park day starting the regular time on every other Saturday. That day after park we can have a and s or fighter practice that day if there’s enough interest.
We will start off only allowing vaccinated people. That means you got both shots (or one if you got j&j) at least two weeks before that park day. You need to bring your vaccination card with you every time we meet. You will only need to show it to the pm or the monarch if the pm is not there.
We will be only allowing members of our park to start with. If you go visit another park you will need to wait 28 days to join us again or the normal 14 with a negative Covid test dated since you went to the other park.
You need to wear your masks at all times during the game or within 6ft of anyone not a member of your house. In nirvana if you are sitting at least 6ft from others you can take off your mask to eat or drink.
No sharing of water or food with someone not in your household and no hugging or other unnecessary physical contact during a crimson wood outing whether it’s park day or fighter practice.
Every park day you will need to have your temperature checked if it’s over 100.4 you will be sent home.
If you're coming to anything we are running you will need to sign in and we will check to make sure you’ve waited the above stated time since you were at another park.
No groups of more than 10 people on or off the field (teams must be 10 or less)
We will not be bringing loaner gear for everyone. Instead we will be giving away our loaner gear to those that need it. We have a limited amount so Please ask only if you really need it. (Also we will be looking for crafters to help us make more but I’ll post that in a separate post) And after the pandemic is better if you would like to donate anything back that would be nice but not mandatory. We should help each other in this difficult time.
The pm will be the only one touching the sign in sheet and everything on the table will have set up for them. They will not be touching anything of yours if you need to show ID or your vaccination card you will put it on the table while they are 6ft away then you back up so that they can move forward and look at it then switch back. To get your items back.
We will be providing hand sanitizer and we will have extra masks if your mask is damaged or doesn’t seem up to standards. (Aka well fitting covers mouth and nose. No gator masks or bandanas. No netting or lace or Holes)
Games will be 15 minutes or less with a 5 minute break in between
No sharing equipment outside your household. Including arrows, spell balls, spell strips and so on. Nothing is Field.
If a member of our park is found to be positive for COVID, our park will not meet for a minimum of two weeks. Everyone that could have been exposed and the person who tested positive may not come back to the park without a negative COVID test. (To arrange in-home testing in Sonoma County, report a possible exposure to call (707) 565-4667 to speak to the COVID-19 Hotline team. Inform them you are not able to travel to a test site, and they will arrange for a tracing contact team member to come to your home to collect a test sample. They provide an electronic method of find your test results within 3 days.)
All upcoming crimson wood events are on hold till further notice. No parades or conventions or even dunes day.
We will be limiting the number of people checking others weapons. We will wipe down the weapon checker and wear gloves while we do it.
No one is allowed to ask anyone else for their vaccination information besides the pm or monarch if they are not there.

No exceptions. Even if it’s me or BOD or monarchy you will be sent home for breaking any of these rules. Nothing is worth risking people’s lives. Especially not a game.
Now onto the thing you’ve all been waiting for July 3rd will be our first park day. I hope I will see you all soon
Your monarch, Rose dragon rage
"Just because I can't do it today, doesn't mean I'm not going to be able to do it someday."
GALE StrongHammer

Return to Duchy of Crimson Wood - Rohnert Park, CA