WM Midreign 2020 - Discord link

Information about upcoming local and nation Amtgard events

WM Midreign 2020 - Discord link

Postby GALE StrongHammer » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:47 pm

https://discord.gg/vpFV3M5

Westmarch, lend me your ears!
Crimsonwood has the honor of hosting Westmarch Summer Midreign 2020. In regard to everyone’s safety we are holding the event online, on a custom Westmarch Midreign Discord Server! So mark your calendars- Midreign is on the 12th of September, 2020, at 12pm.
Right now the thread for A&S entries is open. Please follow the instructions in the thread to submit entries. Deadline for A&S submissions is MIDNIGHT on September 4th.
Anyone without access to Discord can still submit entries by posting on this announcement thread on Caamtgard.com (Under the “upcoming events” section).

At the event, you can look forward to Kingdom Court, a submit-your-own-feast photo contest, and even a battlegame or two.
So join us for Midreign on September 12th, 2020, at 12pm!

https://discord.gg/vpFV3M5
Last edited by GALE StrongHammer on Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Just because I can't do it today, doesn't mean I'm not going to be able to do it someday."
GALE StrongHammer

Re: WM Midreign 2020 - Discord link

Postby GALE StrongHammer » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:49 pm

Deadline for entries is MIDNIGHT on SEPT 4th.

This is where entries for the Arts and Science must be entered. Entries must include Category and Subcategory, along with the Persona and Land of the entrant. Entrants are encouraged to submit multiple images, complete descriptions, and even videos detailing their entries.

There will be two additional A&S Categories for this Midreign. The Category Witcher (subcategory Witcher) for entries more inline with the current kingdom theme rather than any other category. And the Category Space (subcategory Space) for entries more inline with the current CW theme rather than any other category. Special prizes, Provided by Kingdom Regent Ka'a are to be awarded for these additional categories.

We understand that some categories are harder to enter in a digital format, but we encourage entrants to get creative and do their best. Entries will not be anonymous, and judges may contact entrants for further details if necessary.

Deadline is MIDNIGHT on SEPTEMBER 4th!!!
"Just because I can't do it today, doesn't mean I'm not going to be able to do it someday."
GALE StrongHammer

Return to Upcoming Events