Declarations Fall 2015

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Mistyvale

Declarations Fall 2015

Postby spudmasher » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:00 pm

I declare for Mistyvale Ambassador!

:)

Figured there wasn't any thread yet...so started it.

Best of luck to all!
spudmasher

Re: Declarations Fall 2015

Postby Lady Tamara » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:36 pm

From the Facebook pages I have seen the following:

Monarch ~ Rook
Champion ~ Tiberian
Regent ~ Vontez De Creamy
Guild Master of Reeves ~ Kalandra and Silent Judge
Mistyvale Ambassador - Spudmasher
Wife to Collin the Red
http://www.meetup.com/amtgard-sacramento
Tamara on the AmtWiki
O.R.K.
Facebook
Woman at Arms to Sir Francis of Ravensholm
Lady Tamara

Postby Tiberian_Alcoste » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:10 pm

I Tiberian Alcoste am declaring my candidacy for Champion of Mistyvale for the fall reign.

I think I will be a good champion, I will uphold the duties of the task. Running battle games, checking weapons, maintaining and updating a list of lost and found items so people may recover lost goods, if I find them.

I will make sure the games I create are balanced, and ask for reviews of each game from participants. Some of you that played my first battle game "Capture the Corvo" have already seen a clear example of what I mean.

I will listen and regard every concern brought to me as important and will do my best to not let personal bias affect my opinion. If I think it is impossible to avoid that I will seek guidance from higher level Monarchy.

Please keep my in mind on voting day.

Tiberian Alcoste
Guildmaster of Warriors
Tiberian_Alcoste

Postby KaytanaRaventhorne » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:34 am

Greetings, fair populace of the Shire of Mistyvale.

I, Kaytana Raventhorne, would like to offer my services to the park, and in doing so, I declare my intent to run for the position of Sheriff of Mistyvale.
I know I am fairly new to the game, as I recently returned to Amtgard in April, after a 4 year departure. But I believe I can help the Shire to grow tall and strong, and help our roots grow deep. I know we have had many issues and almost weekly drama, it seems, but if you put your confidence in me, I will do everything in my power to see the Shire lifted up and to see everyone happy. I have a great deal of past experience in conflict resolution, and I have served in many volunteered positions within other organizations.

I have a good understanding of the other positions of monarchy, and will be happy to assist them and to ensure they do their jobs to the best of their abilities, as is expected of the monarch. I will keep a careful eye out for those deserving of awards, will take into consideration all award recommendations, and will distribute awards without bias. I also have a few ideas for helping the park to grow and for encouraging more regular attendance of our current members, and look forward to working with the rest of the Monarchy on this.

Thank you all for your consideration and time. I look forward to aiding the park, whether as a monarch or a member. I love you all and cannot wait to see where the road ahead will take us.

-Kaytana Raventhorne, current pro-tem GMR of Mistyvale, and Beta of the Mistyvale pack of the Wolves of Valor Fighting Company
KaytanaRaventhorne

Postby Therrin_Greycloud » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:41 am

I, Therrin Greycloud, do hereby declare for my intent to run for Guild Master of Reeves. As your GMR I will work with every Guild Master on a project I've been thinking on for a while.
This project would have every Guild Master not only level test their players but require a reeves test at a certain level. This will encourage players to read the rules of play (and stay updated on it). Having each class Guild Master require Reeve's tests will increase our Number of Reeves qualified players. This will also hopefully quell most odd the drama that ensues on a weekly basis.
Consider me for your next GMR. You won't be sorry.
Therrin_Greycloud

Postby Lady Tamara » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:55 pm

I declare for Pro Tem Prime Minister.
As Prime Minister I promise to:
Scan all forms and get them entered on the day I get them.
Give receipts for dues or donations.
Give monthly reports at Althings as to what money came in and what went out.
I will have waiver and sign in sheets every week.
I will arrive at the park early and stay late to make sure to get all sign in entries.
I will make sure to that Sign in sheets and waivers are delivered to the park if I cannot attend.
I will enter all awards from a list monarchy provide after they are handed out.
I will enter passed reeves tests and the day they are passed
I will give you your password when you request it.
I will meet with you if there are any questions about your credits, with sign in sheets so we can locate any that are missing.
I will fill in the audit each month so it is ready to be turned in at the end of the reign.
I will put out the newsletter each month as required by the corpora.
I will have ballots printed and ready for votes when required.
I will work with the monarchy in any other capacity that they see fit.
As I do not fight, I will be available to anyone that has any questions. I will direct them to whomever has the best ability to answer their questions if I cannot answer them myself.
I will help you add photos and your heraldry to your ORK page.
I am your humble servant.
Wife to Collin the Red
http://www.meetup.com/amtgard-sacramento
Tamara on the AmtWiki
O.R.K.
Facebook
Woman at Arms to Sir Francis of Ravensholm
Lady Tamara

Return to Duchy of Mistyvale - Sacramento, CA