Howdy from Amtgard International Fundraising Team

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Wyvern's Spur

Moderators: Azus, Ubrik, Yrduna, Vidya

Howdy from Amtgard International Fundraising Team

Postby Azus » Wed May 19, 2021 2:40 pm

Raquel Lee Kuper wrote: · 1h ·
Hi Kingdom of Westmarch!
I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and the rest of the Amtgard International Fundraising Team and what we have planned.

My name is Rocky, or Dove. I currently reside in Golden Plains.

I am responsible for the parks in these states: Montana, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Hawaii. I am temporarily overseeing Washington, California, Oregon.

You may wonder why by state and not kingdom. It was decided to do states because we wanted to reach out and assist not just the kingdom parks but the freeholds as well. It's important to the fundraising team that we reach out to all parks to lend any assistance or support needed. We want to reach out to you and have a flow of information going both ways. The only way we can know you need help or if you don't need help is if you communicate with us.
Currently we are supporting Amtgard Chopped and are gathering recipes to do a Amtgard Cookbook for sale in October/November. Everyone who submits a recipe gets their name in a raffle, if a picture of the recipe is included they will get two entries into the raffle where we will be giving away free cookbooks. Encourage your baker and cook players to submit them to fundraising@amtgard.com. We are planning some great things for 2022 and look forward to your participation.

Let me Introduce the rest of the team:
Regional Fundraising Coordinator James who oversees West Virginia, Virginia, North and South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Maryland, Tennessee. He is temporarily overseeing Alaska, Ohio, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, Vermont, Rhode Island

Regional Fundraising Coordinator Shawn who oversees Texas and Arkansas. He is temporarily overseeing North Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, Kansas, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Missouri, Louisiana, Mississippi.

Fundraising Team Lead Crystina Blaze. She is starting to build the team so until we have a full team she will temporarily be overseeing and communicating with Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and all of Canadian provinces. She welcomes anyone to reach out if you have any questions, concerns or are interested in joining the team.
Azus

Return to Duchy of Wyvern's Spur - Richmond, CA