GMR

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Wyvern's Spur

Moderators: Azus, Ubrik, Yrduna, Vidya

GMR

Postby Azus » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:45 pm

Westmarch GMR Halavere wrote:Good evening Westmarch! KGMoR here with something to wet your palette as we gear up to begin park days again!
I know for a long time ive been kind of a ditch jockey at events, ignoring the battlegames going on in the pursuit of sweet, sweet whacks on the line. But quarantines given me time to realize that theres plenty of time for ditch after the sun goes down, and i want to start putting more of my time towards battle games.
great moments are made on the field, so i figured it was time to brush back up on my class gaming knowledge, and in this pursuit, i found a great series of videos hosted on youtube, hosted by Merric out in polaris.
he gathered a bunch of paragons for a good in depth discussion on everything about the class, and i feel like the insights super valuable to aspiring paragons, or people just looking to learn more about their favorite class.
so folks, what class is everyone interested in either playing again or learning more about? anyone got any cool gear, garb or armor in the works for reopening? id love to hear about it. Im about to get really into assassin myself.
heres the channel for anyone interested in some class deep dives, real good stuff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEI1CcvOaomrakGWv_zSA/featured
Azus

Return to Duchy of Wyvern's Spur - Richmond, CA