petition to appeal my ban

General information, announcements, and discussions about Westmarch, Amtgard, and the LARPing life

petition to appeal my ban

Postby Page Hera Faldare » Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:10 am

I am submitting a petition to appeal my ban from holding office in Westmarch to the populace so that it may be overturned.

I was the Mistyvale Prime Minster last year and was tasked with all that comes with being Prime Minster. I kept all the money in a safe spot and attendance was always entered. When not needed the key to the money box was held by the GMR at the time. He and I verified the count matched the ledger, but when the new Prime Minister came in they counted a different amount. The difference was paid by the GMR. Later the box was counted yet again and it was discovered the GMR had paid too much make-up funds, and recieved part of it back.

I can only think that I forgot to upload the ledger to Mistyvale page when I thought I did. And the only persons that were witnessed to the missing amount was the former GMR and current Prime Minister. I have been seeing in past years that money box has been in disarray since I got it from the Prime Minister before me, which did not do the coffers count with me or sign over any important paperwork. I along with the GMR told her about the protocols our park has and she did not listen as she was preocupied with other things at the time. The GMR and I informed the Monarch of Mistyvale so they knew what happened. They where not happy, so myself and former GMR counted the box to make sure we had the right amount, we informed the Monarch on what we did. We got message letting us know that the PM, Lysandra, had added money but never put it in the ledger. I could not find it. So I moved forward as the Prime Minister for Mistyvale.

This money box has caused problems in the past with other Prime Ministers and it is unfair for the punishment to fall solely on me, especially when local monarchs did not look at the past problems of the money box nor did they tell me what I should expect - instead I only heard it in posts on the land page. Also there are records of this money box having problems before my term when Mistyvale had to report everything during the aduits process. So I ask Westmarch to overturn my ban from holding office.

Lady Page Hera Faldare
Page Hera Faldare

Re: petition to appeal my ban

Postby Page Hera Faldare » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:00 pm

I have add a attachment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Page Hera Faldare

Return to General Discussion